Andrew Ralich, CEO of oneZero Financial Systems, will share his insights about data analytics at Profit & Loss Forex Network London 2019. He is a panelist on The Challenges Of Analysing Data discussion on April 25, 2019, from 11:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
The discussion aims to answer the following questions:
- Is the differentiator of the future more about how well you source and scrub the data – and then actually analyse it?
- Will human capital become a real differentiator?
- Are new predictive measures on data sets needed?
- Is there a point in which too much data becomes detrimental?
- Is Blockchain good for anything but immutable data?
- If there is a shortage of data scientists and analysts, does this represent a potential operational risk (if lesser qualified people are analysing) or leave the firm at a disadvantage in the markets?
oneZero’s Ryan Peterson, director of institutional business development, and Mukrram Ali, regional manager, will also be at the event. They are available to talk about how oneZero’s award-winning technology platform and distribution network help institutions and brokerages grow.
oneZero recently announced an innovative data analytics service through SpreadDoctor, which enables clients to better manage their business by unlocking big data and machine learning insights.
Contact us to arrange a meeting in London or for more information.